Sunday, January 27, 2008

coming up soon this week...the mystery of anon revealed! (or so i think)


SOMEBODY BRING ME OUT ON A SHOPPING TRIP!

out of 10 blogs i read, 9 of them tells their readers
"since i had nothing better to do at home, i decided to follow my mom/sister for cny shopping"
OR
"YAY MY MOM DECIDED TO BRING ME FOR CNY SHOPPING" or
"i was forced by my mom to do some cny shopping with her" or
"cny is coming, i've bought loads of stuff today ^_^"



that makes me want to shop till i drop too ~.~
I want a new dress, new tshirts, new flats/flipflops/sportsshoes, NEW SCHOOL BAG and the rest..i'll buy them if they're nice ^_^ (add in skirts, shorts, cardigan/jacket, totebags)

i've realised that's alot @.@ don't think they'll ever be fully fulfilled haha D: the only one i NEED ALOT is a new school bag, so yeah. the rest are wants LOL. *refers to home econs TB*



PuaXinEr if you read this, i might be free on thursday this week! Taka Art friend yo~



2d'06­­ ­ ­ EMMAANNAEMMA! ANNAEMMAANNA! (: colours changing hue
2d'06 KAIYING♥1348!
[yellow's me, pink's kaiying]

i've bought your prune sweets haa

its miniprunes! :D
its mini tiny prunes! :D
mini tiny petite prunes! :D
mini tiny petite dainty prunes! :D
mini tiny petite dainty minute prunes! :D
mini tiny petite dainty minute little prunes! :D
mini tiny petite dainty minute little teeny-weeny prunes! :D

mini tiny petite dainty minute little teeny-weeny wee prunes! :D

mini tiny petite dainty minute little teeny-weeny wee itsy-bitsy prunes! :D
mini tiny petite dainty minute little teeny-weeny wee itsy-bitsy microscopic prunes! :D
mini tiny petite dainty minute little teeny-weeny wee itsy-bitsy microscopic dwarf-ish prunes! :D
mini tiny petite dainty minute little teeny-weeny wee itsy-bitsy microscopic dwarf-ish diminutive prunes! :D


LOLOLL!




I love eating at the soup spoon :D *collects 12 stamps and then waits patiently for grande soup*

I love eating Otah too! I also love sweets!

I have come to a conclusion that i love eating. At least I'm starting to grow more meat now ^.^



I'm off to do my bio!

Mon-Choir
Tue-Amaths remedial
Wed-
Thu-
Fri-Choir
Sat-Choir, Tuition
Sun-Tuition, Art Class


I THINK i'm free on wed and thurs so far unless something pops up suddenly :D


26jan the rest in previous post
Jac: Cultural night? When is it? Mummy didn't tell me about it. Oh my gosh! You got see my blog's wishing well? I also wanted to take up harp lessons! Haha! :biggrin: I found out about Raveharper in S'pore
Jac: Check out on their website if you can. ;P
{YUP i've checked it out! :D makes me feel like learning omg so are you going to learn it! :D hahaha LET'S LEARN IT SOON! :D:D:D:D:D}

25jan
isabel
: hey dear no more emo **** from you you have great friends who will stand with you all the way! congrats for ur A1 (and mine too! :DDD)
isabel
: rahh the most ap girl went to alto 2.. blehx **** and all.. but we will do our best! and pin hao is in alto!!!
isabel
: eh you sop bimbos stop scaring the **** outta ur poor boys they look like they have just been passed a death sentence.
isabel
: altos are not allowed to pinch any boy's cheeks or have any of the senoirs keep saying they're cute or they'll just end up like a poor tortured soul or spoiled brats.
isabel
: haha anw sat's prac was fun! i love ahs choir! :)
{haha okay thankyou :D tell me you're one of them! ^_^ YUP congrats to both of us, and yeah i pity you seriously. pin hao is cute haha! :D bryan is cute! zhensheng too! zefeng too! *lists out ALOT of names* haha bimbo your HEAD! i'm so going to ruffle their hair xD THEY'RE SO DUPER WUPER CUTEEEEEEEE. and sigh but they're REALLY SO SO SO SO SO CUTE ESPECIALLY THE SMALLBOYBOYS ): yup I LOVE AHS CHOIR! :DDDDD}

RACHEL(:
: helllllllllooooooooooooooooooo emma
{hellllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooo RACHEL! :D}

No comments: